Friday 26 September 2008

New Catalogue.

Another card I made with the same set is this wrap around card.

This week I received my new Stampin' Up catalogues for 2008/2009. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. More wheels , more stamp set and more punches. Plus better prices.

I love with Stampin' Up the ink pads match the cardstock and ribbon , the punches coordinate with the stamps this gives us all such fabulous results.

Talking of which here is my card that won the Scottish Demonstrator choice.





Another card I made with the same set is this wrap around card.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love your Criss cross card Theresa.
Your swing card is lovely too, must give those a try, although if it involves cutting I can forget it.

Theresa said...

Oh yes the cutting. lol. I have to admit I messed up three before I got it right.