Tuesday 31 March 2009

Sneaky Peek..

Well tomorrow is the 1st April. The mini catalogue will come into force.
Here are a few cards using some of the products you will find.




This set is beautiful. Fresh Cuts and the Fresh Cut Notes. I've stamped this in Bravo Burgundy with co-ordinating cardstock and ribbon.

Also check out the fabulous scallop Oval punch and it plain counter part.

Another card using the same stamp set. I've used the spotlight technique after stamping the main image in basic grey. Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card and your envelopes. I've chosen Summer Sun and Garden Green from the Earth Elements colour family.















Love this Stag silhouette which can be found in the Winter Post set.
Also love the strip grosgrain ribbon.





If you haven't seen or got a mini catalogue and would like one, please email me.

1 comment:

debbi taylor said...

I love your stag card!