Thursday 9 July 2009

I'm back...

Well we're almost back to normal now. Thank you for your patience.

So I thought I'd better get some classes going again.

Class: FRESH CUT NOTES AND TOTE
Where: My house
When: Tuesday 28th July @7pm to 9:30pm.
Cost £7.50


Then, fancy getting ahead for Christmas... How about this mini Christmas Stamp a Stack card evening. You will make 6 cards to kick off Christmas in August.

Where : My house
When : Tuesday 11th August @7:00pm to 9.30pm.
Cost £7.50

If you fancy attending any of these classes email on theresa.a.martin@blueyonder.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you.

I'm also think of setting up a craft club with one evening a month doing something exclusive and special for the club. Again if you are interested or want more details, contact me.

No comments: