Sunday 23 August 2009

This post will remain at the top of my blog until 17th October. Please scroll down for newer posts. Thank you!


I have a Stampers 10 club starting in October. Are you interested? Would you like to receive some FREE Stampin' Up! products???

By commiting to spend just £15 (plus p&p) per month for 10 months, you can gradually build up your Stampin' Up! supplies. Each of my 10 club members will take it in turns to become the 'virtual hostess' for a month and benefit from receiving a free level 1 hostess set and £15 worth of freebies (of their choice) from the catalogue!

You could also when you are that month's hostess, add extra orders in by either a home workshop or from friends. This gives you the opportunity to earn maybe a higher level hostess set and more £££worth of freebies. Does this sound great?

And don't forget!!! The new catalogue is due out in October! All club members will receive a free copy from me as soon as I receive them :o)

The product will be sent to me and I will distribute it.

Those local to me will be invited to a special club night once a month where you can participate in a free project and sort out your order for the following month and collect your latest order.
For more information email me at theresa.a.martin@blueyonder.co.uk

No comments: