Saturday 14 November 2009

Convention 2009 in Frankfurt.

Where has this last week gone. I had a blast last weekend in Frankfurt at Stampin' Up! first European Convention. I'd like to thank my Scottish buddies for making it so enjoyable. In this picture is Annie, Anne and Lynne. In the middle are the dynamic duo Demo Support Chris and Eileen who have the sometimes unenviable job of sorting out our problems.

Next year, convention is going to be London. So I'm hoping my team will beable to make it. I took part in some general swaps with not only other UK demonstrators but German and French demos too. Wow, what can I say. There is a lot of talent out there ladies. Thank you all so much. I also took part in an organised Card Candy swap on Inlovewithstamping.com forum. I'll post some pictures up later, but although most people did say they struggled (myself included), and not everyone completed theirs I think we were all blown away with the results.

On the Friday night, there was a big Gala Dinner after which Shelli Gardner (CEO and founder of Stampin' Up!) presented prizes. Well done to all the girls who walked the stage. Fantastic achievements.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: