Friday 2 September 2011

It's September and the retirement list is here...

It's here, sad to see some of my old favourites go and happy to have met some of my new favourites coming in the new catalogue on the 1st October.
You can see the retiring list by clicking on the image below
last chance

I am placing orders so if there’s anything you cannot live without please email me as soon as you can, this items are available only whilst stocks last some items last year went out of stock very quickly. FREE POSTAGE FOR EVERY ORDER OVER £45 OR MORE so don't delay place your order ASAP normal postage is £4.95. Or you are more than welcome to collect for FREE.
I have ordered loads of New Catalogues and I am now taking preorders for them as well. Shipped to you for £4.95 or for Stamping Away customers that have attended a workshop this year will get yours for FREE.


or WHY NOT GET ONE FREE!! How? Is simple
JOIN A VIRTUAL CLUB starting October 1st- see button (Stampers 10) at the top for more information.

BOOK A WORKSHOP NOW WITH ME and claim your FREE copy.

Happy browsing look forward hearing from you xx

No comments: