Sunday 17 April 2011

Loving the new mini...


I have been playing again and thought I'd share.

This card says everything I love about Stampin' Up!. Everything co-ordinates, the Designer Series Paper, the cardstock, ink, ribbon, stamps and punches. Plus now we can do so much more as we have the Big Shot.

I've seen them everywhere, these quilted cards. So this is my version. Using the Springtime Vintage DSP I've punched out some 1 1/4" squares and stuck them down on the good old grid paper. When I had roughly an A5 piece covered, I cut it out and using the Top Note die, put it through the Big Shot. I then put it through the square lattice embossing folder and it came out looking just like fabric. Beautiful. Then stamped one of the Four Frames stamps using Crumb Cake and punched out using the decorative label punch. Then a thanks from the Thank You Kindly set in Rose Red. All wrapped together with some Rose Red Seam Binding.Hope you like.

No comments: