Wednesday 27 April 2011

Male cards

Don't we all find the males in our lifes difficult to make cards for. Well I have a few birthdays coming up and thankfully in the new mini there are some stamps that are great for these occasions.

My brother was motorbike mad until he hurt his back and then found it not so comfortable. In the new mini there is an A la Carte stamp of a motorbike and I had to get it. At our regional training Charlotte showed us a card similar to this one and I have tweaked it to make this for his birthday.I have used Crystal Effects over the paintwork to make it glossy and stand out and the new Glass Glitter for stones.
Inside I repeated stamped the motor bike without reinking to give it a look of driving away. The sentiment on the front is out of the Plane and Simple set and inside from Level 3 Hostess set Occasional Quotes. Hope you enjoy this fun card.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Like that card, especially the illusion of motion on the inside, very cool!
See you on Saturday at Ratho :)
Anne