Saturday 1 October 2011

!st October means NEW Catalogue..

New Catalogue 2011-2012

Lots of fab changes as well of lots of lovely new products in this catalogue.

Hostess Benefits have changed for the better.

Another 5 new In Colors which will available until 2013.

New Starter Kit available.

The cards in this picture have been made using the new In Colors
Calypso Coral
Island Indigo
Lucky Limeade
Pool Party
Wisteria Wonder

I have used the reinkers onto a baby wipe and then used that as an ink pad. I've used one stamps from of the New Hostess Set Posy Punch and punch it out using the Fancy Flower punch.



I'm updating my blog with the new catalogue through out the day and then tomorrow from 10am, I'm partipating in a New Catalogue Blog Hop. So check back to see some fab projects by some brilliantly talented Demonstrators.

Ok, lots to do as tonight I'm having my Launch Party.

Enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: