Sunday 1 December 2013

December News and Offers…

Last weekend I was in Manchester with a group of fabulous ladies.  We were at the Stampin’ Up! European Convention.  What a great time we had.  There were 10 of us from my team that went and we had an amazing time.  Also, I have to confess, it was my first trip to Manchester.  What a beautiful city and it was wonderful to have a wonder through the Christmas Markets.

 

European Convention Manchester November 2013

Next year we are off to Brussels 16th – 18th October 2014.  Do you want to join us?

A brand new product was launched at Convention.  Basically you can carve your own stamps. It is called Undefined.  If you loved lino carving and printing at school, you’ll love this.  This video will show you how .

Also, you may have noticed a lack of Valentine products in the Holiday Occasion mini catalogue.  Well they have just been release.

See them here and here, my favorites are the monsters…

I’m in the process of putting together my class list for 2014, if you’d like a copy of this, please get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by…  Theresa x

No comments: