Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy New Year.

I hope you all a fabulous Christmas. We here in House Martin had a great time.

I promise to be more organised  and  post more regularly this year.

I meant to post this last month.  It is something I made for office at work.

P1100158

I’ve planned a class to make a wreath this spring. Keep watching out for more information.  I have a timetable for a few classes, just firming up local.

Here are a few samples I’ve made using some of the new Valentine products .

P1100163

The beautiful stamp set Followed my Heart, with the notelets and the Expression Framelits that are still available in the Holidays catalogue until the end of this month.

P1100166

Plus these fantastic little love monsters, so cute.

I will be back soon with information about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-a-bration 2014 all starting at the end of the month.  Very Exciting.

No comments: